West Texas is, of course, well known for its huge stockpiles of petroleum – but that’s not all. Scattered among the oil wells are thousands of wind turbines dutifully producing electricity for Texas and across the nation. This green source of energy has become less expensive to produce and is being actively developed by a myriad of industries.
At the Moster Law Firm, we are proud to offer diversified energy services including wind power to a myriad of industries from small startups to large enterprises. As we have said before, we are ready to scale down or up depending on the needs of our clients.
A word of caution to our clients – do not get involved in the wind power industry unless you get experienced legal advice. We are here to help with the below issues and more:
- Wind power development and land acquisition/lease acquisition.
- Project development and startup.
- PPA’s – power project agreements.
- Credits and offsets.
- Regulatory Law and Compliance.
- Licensing and technology.
- Land use and environmental compliance.
- Tax incentive and structuring.
- Federal and State grants and financing.
Contact any of our law offices in Dallas, Austin, Houston, Lubbock, Amarillo, Midland, Odessa, and Abilene for more information on our Wind Energy Practice.