DALLAS ANCHOR PRACTICE:
The Dallas Office provides complex litigation services in the areas of Energy, Intellectual Property, and Commercial Law. Our attorneys have substantial trial experience before State and Federal Courts including governmental agencies.
- Lawyers in our Dallas office provide counsel and litigation support to clients in the energy sector and ancillary industries which provide transportation, storage, and pipeline services, among others. In addition to Oil & Gas, the Firm is experienced in alternative sources including Wind Energy and Solar.
- The Firm is very active in the area of IP with a focus on Artificial Intelligence and new designs/approaches to software and coding. Charles Moster has written extensively on these issues and has represented top researchers and developers in the field. He serves as Editor of the IP Magazine – future2050.net and heads the Firm’s Turing Technology Group.
- Our attorneys handle infringement litigation for Plaintiffs and Defendants in all practice areas, including trademarks, copyrights, and patents. Our reach is international with the ability to file actions in the UK and other countries which is often required to fully protect our clients.
- We advise clients on the DMCA and takedown of infringing content.
- Clients receive extensive litigation services in the area of commercial law including complex transactions, breach of contract/fiduciary duty, fraud, business defamation/disparagement, shareholders’ rights, partnership disputes, and derivative actions, among others.
Fort Worth, Plano, Irving, Arlington, Frisco, Denton, McKinney, Garland, Flower Mound, Rockwell, Allen, Mesquite, Mansfield, Waxahachie, Grapevine, Lewisville, Highland Village, Richardson, Carollton, and Coppell.