Awards & Recognition
- Fellow – Texas Bar Foundation – Each year, the top 1/3 of 1% of Texas attorneys are invited to become Fellows (or members) of the Texas Bar Foundation. Election to the Fellows is one of the highest honors that can be bestowed upon a member of the State Bar of Texas. Nomination is based on outstanding contributions to the legal profession as well as a commitment to the community. Once nominees are selected, each nominee must be elected by the Texas Bar Foundation Board of Trustees. Membership in the Fellows is restricted to Texas attorneys.
- Client Distinction Award – 2014 – Martindale.com and Lawyers .com; Recognized Excellence in Quality of Service, Communications Skills, Client Responsiveness, and Overall Value.
- AV Preeminent for 11 Years – 2003 to 2014 – Highest Possible Peer Review Rating in Legal Ability and Ethical Standards.
- Charles Moster was conferred status as a Member of the Intellectual Property Institute (IPI) on 9.3.13, which promotes development and collegiality in the area of Intellectual Property Law.
- Charles Moster, Esq. was selected as a ‘2013 Top Rated Lawyer in Intellectual Property’ by American Lawyer & Corporate Counsel Magazine.
- Commendation – AV Rated Attorney for Ten Years – Martindale-Hubbell & LexisNexis – 1.1.03 to 1.1.13
- Texas Bar Journal – February, 2013 Edition – is featuring an article about Charles Moster in its special features “Recess Section”. The Texas Bar Journal is the leading monthly magazine for attorneys in the State of Texas and is published by the State Bar of Texas.
- Fellow – Litigation Counsel of America
- United States Department of Treasury Outstanding Achievement Award (Nicholas F. Brady, US, Secretary of Treasury)