LUBBOCK ANCHOR PRACTICE:
BUSINESS LAW – PROBATE & ESTATE PLANNING
The Lubbock Office is dedicated to our extensive practice in the area of business law which includes launching startups and related services such as IP branding protection/trademarks, drafting agreements in an array of areas including partnership/shareholder, vendor contracts, licensing/distribution, vendors, employment, and non-competes/NDA’s, among others. We are also known for our extensive Probate and Estate Planning Services.
- Lawyers at our Lubbock Office recommend the choice of entities for clients including corporations, limited liability companies, limited partnerships, and non-profits.
- We advise business clients on best practices to safeguard intellectual property including all elements of branding and selection of protection available with the U.S. Copyright Office and the United States Patent and Trademark Office in Washington, D.C.
- We recommend procedures to retain and safeguard trade secrets which are critical to business success.
- Our attorneys prepare estate documents for clients including Wills, Trusts, Advance Directives, and other devices. Critically, we practice specifically in the area of Elder Law which is of great importance to our senior clients.
- We represent clients in probate matters contested and otherwise throughout the entire state.
Wolfforth, Reese Center, Levelland, Buffalo Springs, Ransom Canyon, Shallowater, Idalou, Ralls, Crosbyton, Slaton, Post, Ropesville, Tahoka, Brownfield, Sundown, Whiteface, Morton, Whitharral, Littlefield, Anton, Abernathy, Hale Center, Cotton Center, Floydata, Lockney, Matador, Dickens, Spur, and Quanah.