MODERN LAW FOR MODERN WOMEN – MLMW by the Moster Law Firm, P.C.
Our downtown Houston Office, located in a historic building, features a unique practice devoted to women’s enhancement and empowerment, including the attorneys who work for us.
- We created MLMW (Modern Law for Modern Women) to offer special protection and representation to female clients who are often overlooked or minimized by male-dominated law practices and ancillary businesses including lending institutions and the insurance industry.
- This practice is headed by Lindsey Craft, a shareholder of the Moster Law Firm, who co-created this unique division with Charles Moster.
- We advise clients on the full array of practice areas including business law, litigation, IP, and estate planning/probate matters.
- MLMW is the only office that provides criminal defense services to our clients. We are known for our responsive and highly personal representation which is appreciated by our clients during stressful and trying times.
- MLMW provides a special place for women lawyers who are often overlooked or discounted in mainline law firms. We offer flexible schedules to accommodate maternity issues and childcare and an accelerated path to firm ownership.